Summer days can get pretty hot in the Raleigh area. Our air conditioners are often our best friends, but by the time evening rolls around and the temperatures start to cool a bit, we’re ready to get outside and enjoy the rest of the day. Unfortunately, this is also the time of day that mosquitoes think is the perfect time to buzz around. If your lawn has become unbearable due to mosquitoes that swarm every time you step outside, maybe it’s time to consider the benefits of professional treatment for mosquitoes.
Why Mosquitoes are at Their Worst in Summer
Mosquitoes die off each fall, but not before laying eggs for the following spring. These eggs survive the winter, then hatch once the weather warms up. Once they mature into adult mosquitoes, they begin to lay eggs and as the summer progresses more and more mosquitoes show up on Raleigh lawns.
If you have a particularly wet lawn or a lot of areas of standing water, your mosquito problem will be even worse. Mosquitoes require standing water to breed, so areas that have standing water have greater mosquito populations.
The Benefits of Professional Mosquito Treatment for Your Raleigh Lawn This Summer
There are many benefits to getting professional mosquito treatments.
- It saves time. Trying to keep your lawn free of standing water can eat up a lot of time. In some cases, it’s not possible to eliminate all water from your property, despite your best efforts.
- It prevents frustration. When you want to enjoy time in your own backyard, but are driven back inside because the mosquitoes are so bad, something must be done.
- It protects your family. Mosquitoes are dangerous. In fact, they’re deadliest animal in the world, causing over 1 million deaths a year. They spread many diseases in the US, including West Nile Virus, malaria, and Dengue fever. By reducing their numbers on your property, you help keep your family safe from these illnesses.
- It’s more effective than DIY treatments. Attempting to eliminate mosquitoes on your own is often ineffective at best and can be dangerous at worst.
- It’s safe. Pest & Termite Consultants’ mosquito control is environmentally friendly and safe for both people and pets.
- It allows you to enjoy your yard again and make the most of the summer.
How to Get a Professional Mosquito Treatment for Your Raleigh Lawn
It’s simple! Just call Pest & Termite Consultants. We’ll treat your property with a super fine mist that doesn’t puddle or pool. We focus on the areas where adult mosquitoes rest during the day, as well as breeding grounds, in order to eliminate mosquitoes at all stages of development.
We recommend monthly treatments to keep mosquito populations low. Enjoy your backyard again with help from Pest & Termite Consultants. Schedule your mosquito treatment today!