Premier Pest Control In Clayton, NC
Considered the number one place to live in Johnston County, Clayton has all the things we look for in a town: quiet laid-back country living with easy access to city life, a humid subtropical climate, and amazing local restaurants. Unfortunately, the confluence of these factors is not just ideal for people, but also pests.
Luckily, Pest & Termite Consultants is a local full-service pest and termite control company ready to keep your home and business free of pests of any shape or size. We offer customized, eco-friendly treatments that are tough on pests but safe for you, your family, and your pets.
Residential Pest Control In Clayton, NC
As our town has grown, so have the needs of our residents. Pest & Termite Consultants was established in 1993 to provide an affordable alternative to big box companies, with services that are more accessible to local families. We understand how stressful it can be to have a pest infestation and we want to work with you to ensure your house is free of pests and that they never return.
Our qualified service technicians are ready to provide timely calls to accommodate your schedule and safeguard your home from a wide variety of common household pests, including:
If you are looking for quality pest control at affordable prices, look no further than Pest & Termite Consultants.
Commercial Pest Control In Clayton, NC
Just as we work to meet the unique needs of each of our residential customers, at Pest & Termite Consultants, we work hard to provide targeted, individualized pest control and prevention to businesses across Clayton and beyond.
We strive to keep your business free of common business invading pests like bed bugs, cockroaches, and rodents. An infestation of any of these can lead to a large loss of revenue, failed health inspections, and a lot of bad publicity.
From one-time visits to quarterly services, we provide service options for a wide variety of industries, including:
Hospitals and healthcare facilities
Regardless of the type of company you run, we are dedicated to providing you with a pest-free environment by offering quality pest protection at an affordable price.
Four Reasons To Choose Professional Cockroach Control For Your Clayton Business
If there was ever a pest that required professional services, it’s the cockroach. Here are the top four reasons why this is true:
1. Cockroaches are survivors. These are insects that can live for a week without their head, months without food, and have developed resistance to common pesticides.
2. Cockroaches are dangerous. These unsavory pests contaminate food, countertops, dishes, and other surfaces with bacteria, pathogens, and parasites causing dysentery, salmonellosis, gastroenteritis, and E. coli infections, along with increased allergies and asthma attacks.
3. Cockroaches are sneaky. Cockroaches are incredibly stealthy and lightning-fast. The only time you might catch sight of one is if you’re quick to snap on the lights in the middle of the night or if overcrowding has pushed them into the open. Either way, seeing a cockroach in the open is a sign of an advanced infestation.
4. Cockroaches reproduce at an alarming rate. Cockroaches only live for about a year, but in that time they can produce up to 300 offspring in six generations. One single cockroach and her offspring can produce as many as 300,000 roaches in a single year, which means there really is no such thing as a minor cockroach issue.
If you suspect there are cockroaches in your Clayton business, contact Pest & Termite Consultants today to get started on a quick response to eliminate existing roaches and keep them from returning.
Five No-Sweat Mosquito Control Tips For Clayton Properties
There’s not much that can ruin an outdoor night in Clayton like mosquitoes. Often when we think of these obnoxious insects, there doesn’t seem to be much we can do, but there are actually steps you can take to control mosquitoes on your property.
Here are the top five ways to easily reduce mosquito populations in Clayton:
1. Limit access to standing water by improving drainage, treating hot tubs and pools with the correct chemicals, and overturning items in the yard that collect rainwater.
2. Maintain your landscaping by keeping the lawn mowed and bushes and shrubs trimmed. This limits the areas that mosquitoes can land to rest.
3. Use a fan in areas used for outdoor entertaining. Mosquitoes struggle to fly in windy conditions and will often avoid areas with air movement.
4. Wear bug spray and avoid going out during peak mosquito hours such as dawn and dusk.
5. Call in the professionals. The single most effective and easy way to reduce the mosquito populations on your property is with help from the professionals at Pest & Termite Consultants.
Call us today to find out more about our mosquito control options.
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation quote.