Professional Pest Control Solutions In Franklinton, NC
Business is booming in Franklinton, and so are the pest populations! Don’t let your home or business fall prey to dangerous and destructive pests. Call Pest & Termite Consultants to set up a plan that works for you and keeps pests out of your Franklinton home or business.
Home Pest Control In Franklinton, NC
Since 1993, Pest & Termite Consultants have been helping residents of Franklinton and surrounding areas with all of their pest control needs. We understand how stressful and problematic pest infestations can be for homeowners concerned with the safety and well-being of their families and property. That’s why we offer industry-leading solutions to all of the pest threats that are present in your area.
At Pest & Termite Consultants, we develop Integrated Pest Management (IPM) systems to eliminate current pest threats and avoid future infestations. We strive to provide just what you need at an affordable cost so that you’re not paying for services you don’t really need.
We can help with all of your pest control needs including:
Pre-treatments for new construction
NC WDI-100 reports
Call today to learn more about why we are North Carolina’s number one choice for full-service pest control.
Commercial Pest Control In Franklinton, NC
It’s one thing to tackle pests in the home, but pest control in a business setting has so many additional factors. Business owners in Franklinton need to think about the safety of their customers and staff, security of their products, upkeep of their buildings, and the well-being of their reputation.
It pays to be proactive in regard to commercial pest control. At Pest & Termite Consultants, we offer timely, effective, and discreet services to businesses in Franklinton and beyond. We know that no two businesses are exactly alike, so we develop plans on an individual basis, customizing treatments to fit your specific needs, and ensure that you don’t pay for services that you don’t need.
We offer a wide variety of service options, from one-time visits to quarterly treatments to a range of business industries including:
Hospitals and healthcare facilities
To learn more about our commercial pest control services or to get started on a plan for your business, give us a call or connect with us online today.
DIY vs. Professional Ant Control In Franklinton
Ants can seem like a fairly harmless nuisance. In fact, many ants have been deemed just that: “nuisance pests.” This leads to a lot of people not taking an ant infestation seriously until it’s too late. While many ants don’t pose the health risks of fire ants or the property damage of carpenter ants, all species of ants can contaminate our food and grow their populations out of control.
DIY ant control is best when it is used for preventive maintenance. A lot of us can avoid issues with ants by simply being careful to keep food stored properly, addressing moisture issues as they arise, and maintaining the exterior of our buildings. If an ant or two makes it over the threshold, the average property owner is well-equipped to manage.
However, when colonies start cropping up inside homes and businesses, it is often time to call the professionals. Many DIY methods work on the surface but do not address underground or otherwise hidden colonies. This means that while a DIY approach may appear to be working, it’s not addressing the root of the problem and more ants will simply replace those that were eliminated. Additionally, many species of ant are adept at a process known as budding. When ants feel their home is at risk, they often move their reproductive queens to alternate locations, spreading the range of the infestation.
At Pest & Termite Consultants, our qualified professionals can accurately identify which species are plaguing your property and provide you with a cost estimate for our effective ant treatments. In many cases, professional treatments prove to be both more affordable and effective while being far less stressful.
Rodent Control: Five Facts For Franklinton Homeowners
Rodents are another pest worth getting ahead of. Regardless of the species, rodents cause property damage and carry significant health risks for your family.
Five things Franklinton homeowners need to know include:
- Rodents chew. Not a nibble here or there and not like a cute hamster chattering away on a carrot. Rodent teeth grow continuously throughout their lives, which means that rodents must chew continuously to prevent their teeth from getting too long. This is bad news for furniture, plumbing, electrical wires, and structural woods in your home.
- Rodents spread disease. As rodents travel throughout your home, across floors, counters, sinks, and food storage areas, they spread disease-causing pathogens, including hantavirus, tularemia, salmonella, and leptospirosis.
- Rodents reproduce. If you have rodents in your home and you feel like you’re getting a handle on the population, keep in mind that a single mouse will produce 30-50 young each year. A problem that compounds quickly, as those young don’t take long to begin reproducing on their own.
- Rodents smell. While property damage and health hazards are always in the spotlight of rodent concerns if you’ve ever walked into a home with an active or old infestation you know that the odor they create is no small matter. On top of the sheer unpleasantness, these smells are indicative of allergens that can lead to an increase in asthma symptoms.
- Rodents are agile. To truly account for rodent prevention, you need to understand that these pests are surprisingly athletic contortionists. Mice can fit through a hole the size of a dime, rats through that of a quarter. They are also excellent climbers, so when safeguarding your home, you’ll need to look above the ground floor and check for access points along your roof and upper stories.
Perhaps the most important fact to remember about rodents is how to get them out and keep them out. For that, all you need is Pest & Termite Consultants. Whether you want to safeguard your home from a future invasion or you need help freeing yourself from a current infestation, we have a plan for you. Call today to get started on your first rodent control service.
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation quote.