Professional Pest Control Solutions In Roxboro, NC
If you’re looking for a place filled with history and natural beauty, Roxboro, North Carolina, is where you want to be.
The moment you set foot in Roxboro, it immerses you in the wonders of yesteryear. Residents and visitors get to take a trip down memory lane with everything from the Dukes of Hazard Museum and Kirby Theater to the Person County Museum and the Uptown Roxboro shopping area, which has the small-town charm and character everyone loves. In true essence, to visit Roxboro is to love it, which is why nearly 8,300 people call it home.
Our team over at Pest & Termite Consultants also calls this beautiful city home, and because of that, we do all we can to protect and preserve it from the destruction of harmful and invasive pests. As your trusted Person county pest control professionals, we can’t just sit around and let pests destroy what generations of Roxboro residents built.
From having over 25 years of experience in the pest control industry to our high quality and affordable services, we have the expertise and know-how to get the job done right the first time. How else have we been in business since 1993!
To learn more about how our home and business pest control services can safeguard your property, give our team of experts a call today.
Home Pest Control In Roxboro, NC
Home-invading pests are no match for the pest professionals at Pest & Termite Consultants. We not only have the tools and supplies needed to eradicate any pest infestations in your home, but we also take preventive measures to ensure those pests never return. Through our eco-friendly Integrated Pest Management methods, we can safely and effectively remove pests from your home, all while causing minimal environmental impact.
To find out how our residential pest control services can benefit your home long-term, give our team of friendly professionals a call today.
Commercial Pest Control In Roxboro, NC
Of all the problems a business can have, pests shouldn’t be one of them. When pests impact your business, you need a team of pest control professionals with the experience and expertise to solve any pest issues you may have quickly, effectively, and, more importantly, discreetly.
When pests enter your place of business, they contaminate everything they touch and can damage the structural integrity of your facility: putting your building, customers, and employees at risk. Additionally, your entire business reputation is on the line as well. Everything you worked so hard to build can be gone instantly with pests.
From cockroaches spreading harmful diseases and bacteria to rodents gnawing on pipes and wires in your building, causing potential fire hazards, pests don’t belong in business environments, no matter how hard they persist.
If you’re dealing with pests in your commercial building, only entrust the services of Pest & Termite Consultants. We provide treatment for various pests that you can encounter on any day within your business. To learn more about our commercial pest control offerings or to get started today, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
Getting Rid Of Roxboro Bed Bugs: What NOT To Do
When it comes to getting rid of Roxboro, it’s easy to tell you to contact Pest & Termite Consultants, as we are bed bug professionals who are highly trained bed bug control service providers. We advise you not because we want your business but because we know how difficult these pests are to remove from your property. However, to make sure all bases are covered, we’ll start by telling you what not to do when it comes to bed bugs.
What not to do about bed bugs:
- Don’t throw away your furniture. Professionals can adequately treat your furniture. Plus, you’re saving yourself from buying new furniture and preventing the spreading of bed bugs to others.
- Don’t move things from room to room; this will spread the bed bugs to other areas of your home, causing an even bigger problem.
- Do not wrap items in black plastic and place them in the sun to suffocate using a heating method; no amount of sun will get the items hot enough to kill all the bugs.
- Don’t Panic. There are pest professionals to help.
- Don’t try to kill bed bugs with outdoor pesticides; they can make you very sick.
- Don’t apply pesticides directly to your body.
- Do not use rubbing alcohol, kerosene, or gasoline. These are significant fire hazards.
Some of these ‘don'ts’ may seem off the wall but believe it or not, people do them, which is why there’s an entire list of what not to do about bed bugs. To save yourself time, money, effort, and stress, leave the work of bed bugs to bed bug control professionals. Call Pest & Termite Consultants to rid your home of such invasive pests.
Three Signs You May Have A Termite Problem On Your Roxboro Property
As tiny as termites are, they can mess up your home. As a home or business owner, it’s imperative that you know and understand the risk of having termites on your property and the severity of damage they can cause if left untreated. According to the National Pest Management Association, these wood-eating insects cause over $5 billion in property damages every year in the United States. This type of property damage is not covered under homeowners insurance policies and is another reason to stay on top of termite inspections.
The good news is that these pests usually show us their presence, and some of these signs are more apparent than others. If you think you see one of these signs of termites on your property, contact pest professionals to perform a proper inspection.
Take a look at three signs that tell you you have a termite problem in your Roxboro property:
- Frass: Frass is termite droppings that can be confused with the powdery appearance of sawdust. If you see ‘sawdust’ in or around your property and know you haven’t used a saw, you likely unknowingly have a termite problem.
- Discarded Wings: If you happen to see discarded wings around your property, they’re the wings of termite swarmers. They’re definite signs that your home already has a termite problem or termite activity in or near your home.
- Mud Tubes: Mud tubes are the most common sign of subterranean termites, as they’re used to travel between the soil and their food source (likely your property). Mud tubes are commonly found near the foundation of your property and are easy to spot.
At Pest & Termite Consultants, we are highly trained and experienced in dealing with termite infestations of any size. To save your home and wallet from the effects of termite damage, give our termite control pros a call today.
“Really polite gentleman.” - Erica Metze