Professional Pest Control Solutions In Apex, NC
Don’t let yourself be lulled into a false sense of security by Apex’s cute boutiques and award-winning restaurants. Just like any other town in North Carolina and across the world, we are vulnerable to pest threats. Fortunately, there’s an easy solution: Pest & Termite Consultants.
For more than 25 years, our locally-owned company has worked to provide customized, eco-friendly treatment options to families and businesses in Apex and beyond. You may know us as the guys in the blue trucks. Give us a call today to take your first step in protecting your home or business from local pests.
Do you have pests in your home? Give the guys in the blue trucks a call at (919) 246-8831 to set up an appointment.
Home Pest Control In Apex, NC
At Pest & Termite Consultants, we know that facing a pest infestation in your home can be both stressful and problematic.
We also know that most families could use a hand with pest management, and that’s why we offer affordable solutions to all of your pest control needs. Whether you are looking to safeguard your home to keep pests out, remove an existing population, or ensure that a problem does not return, we have a plan that will help
As North Carolina’s top choice for full-service pest control, Pest & Termite Consultants is ready to help you with pests of any shape or size. Our qualified service technicians can not only help you with any issues you’re having with pests, but they can also provide other services, such as:
- Moisture control
- Pre-treatments for new construction
- Closing inspections
- NC WDI-100 reports
- And more
Give us a call or look us up online today to find out more about the service options available in Apex.
Commercial Pest Control In Apex, NC
When you walk into your business each morning, you’ve no doubt got a lot on your mind, from customers and staff to inventory and maintenance. One thing that can be easy to forget is preventive pest control. It’s a very common issue and unfortunately, the consequences of forgetting it can be costly.
Pest infestations can lead to loss of revenue, health risks for customers and staff, bad publicity, ruined inventory, and even property damage. However, all of this can be avoided with a quick call to Pest & Termite Consultants. We are proud to provide affordable commercial pest control solutions to local businesses and we can customize our service to fit the needs of your business.
If you’ve skipped out on pest control and found yourself with a growing problem, we can help with that too. From one-time treatments to quarterly services, we provide treatment options for a wide variety of industries, including:
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Property management
- Educational facilities
Call today to learn more about how we can get and keep your business free of nuisance and dangerous pests.
What Apex Residents Ought To Know About Termite Control
Termites are secretive pests that can live for long periods of time under or within your house without detection. They don’t come out in the open and they aren’t known to bite or transmit disease or otherwise present a health risk to people, so what’s the harm in ignoring them? The problem with termites is that they are expensive.
Termites can tunnel through structural wood for months or even years avoiding detection and costing the average homeowner around $3,000 in repairs. Because their colonies are so tucked away within our walls or under our homes, termite elimination can also be a pricey proposition. Luckily, the professionals at Pest & Termite Consultants offer effective, affordable service options to both prevent and eliminate termite infestations.
If you don’t yet have termites in your home, it’s the perfect time to take some preventive measures to keep them out, such as:
- Reduce sources of excess water by repairing leaky plumbing, maintaining drainage systems, and running dehumidifiers where needed.
- Seal up your home by caulking gaps in the exterior foundation and walls.
- Limit soil to wood contact around your property and create a barrier between any soil or mulch and the foundation of your home.
- Remove fallen trees and other organic debris from your property.
For termite control solutions, call the professionals at Pest & Termite Consultants.
Is DIY Bed Bug Control Effective In Apex Homes?
Bed bugs are tenacious, and they’re everywhere. The best DIY technique for bed bug control is to keep them out of your home. You can do this by practicing the following prevention tips:
- Pay attention when traveling through bed bug hotspots like transit stations, hotels, and schools. Don’t leave your belongings on the ground in these areas or set them too close to other people’s things.
- Watch out for bed bugs in secondhand goods. Make sure when you purchase secondhand items that you check them thoroughly for signs of bed bugs before bringing them into your home. This goes for beds and other furniture, but other things as well, including curtains and even small appliances.
- Practice regular maintenance of your home. Frequent vacuuming can help eliminate any stray bed bugs or bed bug eggs that manage to make their way into your home.
If you’ve gone past the stage of prevention, the time for DIY solutions is over. Don’t delay in calling in the professionals at Pest & Termite Consultants for fast and effective treatment. We can remove bed bugs at all stages of life and ensure they don’t return. Call us today to find out more about our bed bug service options.
“he's always super nice, friendly and in a good mood that exudes positive vibes” - Tyler Atkins