A few minutes drive from downtown Raleigh, NC, Wilson is a small city with a lot to offer. From its historic downtown to its many parks and recreation areas, Wilson is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. However, like all cities, Wilson has its struggles, one of which is pests.
There are a variety of pests that call Wilson home, including ants, cockroaches, rodents, and spiders. While most of these pests are more nuisance than a danger, they can still cause problems for residents and businesses alike. That's why it's crucial to have a detailed pest control plan in place to keep pests at bay.
Pest & Termite Consultants is your number one Wilson County pest control company. We offer various services to fit your needs, including residential and commercial pest control. No matter what your pest problem is, we can help solve it.
Residential Pest Control In Wilson, NC
Wilson homes come in all shapes and sizes, which means that no two pest control plans are alike. At Pest & Termite Consultants, we understand how frustrating and dangerous pests can be. That's why we offer various residential pest control services to fit your needs
We pride ourselves on providing our community with solutions that ensure the complete elimination of all pests without putting your family or pets in danger. Our residential pest control services begin with
- Inspection: We start with a thorough examination of your home to identify the source of your pest problem and determine the best treatment plan.
- Treatment: Once we've identified the source of your problem, we'll develop a customized treatment plan to eliminate it. This may include using baits, traps, or chemicals.
- Monitoring: Once your problem has been eliminated, we'll continue to monitor your home to ensure the pests don't come back.
We understand how frustrating having pests in your home can be. That's why we offer same-day service for most pest problems. So, if you're dealing with a pest problem, don't wait; give us a call today.
Commercial Pest Control In Wilson, NC
Pests can be a significant problem for businesses, no matter what industry you're in. And, unlike residential pest control, commercial pest control can be much more complex.
It can also lead to lost customers, damaged merchandise, and even legal problems. That's why it's crucial to have a comprehensive pest control plan for your business.
At Pest & Termite Consultants, we offer a variety of commercial pest control services to fit the needs of any business.
We service facilities of all types, including:
- Hospitals & healthcare facilities
- Foodservice industries
- Property management
- Educational facilities
Picking the right pest control firm is crucial to the success of your business. You need an experienced, reliable company that'll work with you to develop a customized pest control plan.
Pest & Termite Consultants has served the Wilson community for over 25 years. We're a family-owned and operated business, so we understand the importance of customer service.
To get started, contact us today for a free consultation. We'll come to your business, assess the problem, and develop a plan to solve it. Contact us today to get started.
All The Ways Ants Get Into Your Wilson Home
Ants are one of the most common pests in Wilson. They're also one of the most difficult to eliminate. That's because they have several ways to get into your home.
Some of the ways ants get into Wilson homes include:
- Through cracks and crevices in the foundation
- Through gaps around doors and windows
- Through vents and other openings
Once they're in, ants can be difficult to eradicate on your own. But you can do a few things to keep them out.
To prevent ants from getting into your home, start by:
- Sealing any cracks or crevices in the foundation. You should also check around doors and windows and use weather stripping and door sweeps to eliminate gaps.
- Checking vents and other openings to ensure they're properly sealed.
- Properly storing food and keeping your kitchen clean to minimize factors that attract ants.
- Ants are attracted to food, so cleaning up spills, wiping down counters, keeping up with dirty dishes, and emptying trash regularly are also important.
If you have a problem with ants, contact a professional pest exterminator. They can correctly identify the type of ant you have and implement the necessary ant control treatment.
What Wilson Property Owners Need To Know About Termites
Termites are one of the most feared pests in Wilson. And, for a good reason. These critters can do a lot of damage to your home. In fact, termites cause over five billion dollars in damage each year. And they're not covered by most homeowners' insurance policies.
Fortunately, there are a few things you can do to prevent termites from damaging your home:
- Have your home inspected regularly for signs of termites.
- Remove any wood that's in contact with the ground. This includes firewood, lumber, and tree stumps.
- Repair any leaks or other moisture problems around your home. Termites are attracted to moisture, so fixing any leaks is crucial.
For more information on termites and how to protect your home, speak to our pest experts today. We'll dispatch one of our qualified termite control technicians to your home to assess the problem and provide a solution.
Give us a call today to get started.
“He is courteous, knowledgeable, reliable and thorough in his work.” - Marc Edwards