Professional Pest Control Solutions In The Triangle, NC
The Triangle area of North Carolina refers to the greater area around Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Durham, North Carolina. It is also known as the Research Triangle due to the major research universities North Carolina State University, Duke University, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
While the Triangle makes for an idyllic place to live for many people, this unfortunately also makes homes and businesses in the area at risk for pest infestation. Pests damage your home, destroy your property, and can put your family and pets at risk for numerous health issues. Don’t leave your property unprotected: call the professionals at Pest & Termite Consultants for any and all your pest control needs.
Do you have pests in your home? Give the guys in the blue trucks a call at (919) 246-8831 to set up an appointment.
Home Pest Control In The Triangle, NC
Pests around Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Durham are always on the hunt for the three resources they need to survive: food, water, and shelter. Unfortunately, if you live in the Triangle, your home presents all three of these resources in abundance. When common household invaders like ants, spiders, rodents, roaches, and more invade, they can lead to numerous problems, including
- Destroying personal items such as clothing, furniture, pictures, and books.
- Damaging the structure of your home.
- Getting into and contaminating food sources.
- Introducing a variety of bacteria, diseases, and parasites into your home.
- Contaminating the surfaces of your home with their urine and feces.
- Creating fire hazards and water damage by chewing through wires and pipes.
To prevent these types of problems from becoming a problem inside your home, the pest professionals at Pest & Termite Consultants offer a wide range of pest treatment services guaranteed to eliminate whatever you’re facing and keep it from coming back. Pest & Termite Consultants specialize in creating customized pest management solutions for every property we service. Give us a call today to learn details about any of our highly effective residential pest control programs.
Commercial Pest Control In The Triangle, NC
A pest infestation at your business is a quick and easy way for you to lose your competitive edge. Nothing ruins a reputation faster than pests, not to mention the damage they can cause to your inventory and the health risks they can subject your customers and employees too. Protect your business and its reputation from pests with help from continuous professional pest control services. Pest & Termite Consultants offer all the comprehensive pest management programs any business needs to survive and thrive in the midst of the pests that call the Triangle home. Worried about pests at your business or commercial property in Raleigh, Chapel Hill, or Durham? Contact the commercial pest control professionals here at Pest & Termite Consultants and find out how we can provide lasting pest protection for your business.
Minimize Mosquito Exposure In The Triangle, NC
While the summers around Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Durham are very enjoyable due to the bright, warm climate, one thing very few people enjoy is the mosquito bites those summers bring with them. The high heat and humidity around the Triangle in the summer months creates plenty of opportunities for residents to get bitten across spring, summer, and fall.
- Here are some ways you can avoid mosquito bites in the warmer months of the year:
- Eliminate any sources of standing water around your yard
- Regularly clean and sanitize outdoor pools and fountains
- Use mosquito repellent with DEET on your skin and clothing whenever outside
- Wear light-colored, long-sleeved clothing when outside
- Avoid lingering outside around dawn and dusk
- Plant mosquito-repelling plants such as mint around your home’s exterior
While taking these precautions can be a great way to minimize your risk for getting bitten by mosquitoes, the only surefire way to minimize them around your property is with the help of a pest control professional. Whether you’re suffering an ongoing mosquito presence or want to protect your property from future problems, call Pest & Termite Consultants today for all your mosquito control needs.
Avoiding Bed Bugs In The Triangle, NC
With all the people coming and going around Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Durham, it’s an unfortunate fact of life that many will pick up hitchhikers in the form of bed bugs. Bed bugs are small, parasitic insects that tend to infest bedding and furniture inside homes, leading their occupants to get covered in itchy red bumps when they lay down at night.
Bed bugs are found in almost any public place that humans are found. The good news is that you don’t have to isolate yourself and your family to avoid contact with bed bugs, you just need to take a few steps to help protect yourself and your home from being taken over by bed bugs. Here are some tips you can use to avoid bed bugs:
- Know what all the stages of a developing bed bug look like: white eggs, small white nymphs, brown appleseed-like adults
- Know what bed bug bites look like: They look similar to other insect bites, but they usually feed on skin that is exposed while you sleep and they usually leave a row or cluster of three bites because they usually feed three times.
- Know where bed bugs like to hide out: An infestation usually starts in sleeping areas and bed bugs are often found hiding out in the cracks of mattresses, box springs, walls, furniture, and under piles of clothing.
- Know what signs bed bugs leave behind: If bed bugs are in your home you will most likely find spots of blood or dark streaks of their excrement on mattresses, box springs, and linens.
Have bed bugs started keeping you up at night? Don’t let them continue to infest your home one more day: call the pest professionals here at Pest & Termite Consultants for complete and lasting bed bug control.
“I have used Pest & Termite Consultants for years and they have never failed to deliver professional and quality service.” - Douglas Howard