Experienced Local Pest Exterminators
There’s a little something for everyone in Greenville, NC. Whether you’re in the mood for live music, vibrant art, camping, fishing, or just a good meal out, we have something in store for you. Unfortunately, we also have something in store for pests. Our humid, subtropical climate is the perfect match for year-round pest pressures. Luckily, the experts at Pest & Termite Consultants have you covered. If you need help with pest pressures at home or work, just call the guys in the blue trucks.
Do you have pests in your home? Give the guys in the blue trucks a call at (919) 246-8831 to set up an appointment.
Home Pest Control in Greenville, NC
Over 25 years years ago, we saw a need for a more affordable alternative to the big players in pest control for local homes. We wanted to provide accessible residential pest control services for our community, and out of that came Pest & Termite Consultants.
If you’re looking for help eliminating or preventing pests in your home and you want friendly, efficient, and qualified Greenville pest control technicians at an affordable rate, call Pest & Termite Consultants.
We can help rid your property of the following pests and keep them from coming back:
Give us a call today to find out why we are North Carolina’s number one choice for full-service pest, termite, and mosquito control.
Commercial Pest Control in Greenville, NC
Greenville business owners know that pest control plays a vital role in the success of a business. Without it, you risk the health of your employees, loss of revenue, failed health inspections, and bad publicity. Yet, for a number of reasons, it’s often a priority that gets put on the back burner.
At Pest & Termite Consultants, we make pest control work for you by solving problems quickly, effectively, and discreetly. Our quality commercial pest control services can keep your business pest-free all year round without any additional hassle.
We offer customized treatments for a wide variety of businesses including:
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Property management
- Educational facilities
For quality pest protection at an affordable price, call Pest & Termite Consultants.
Signs You Need to Call a Greenville Pest Exterminator
Call our local pest control experts if you have noticed:
- Visible Pest Sightings: Frequent sightings of pests like rodents, insects, or spiders in your home or business premises, or discovering nests, webs, or droppings in various areas.
- Unexplained Damage: Structural damage like gnawed wires, chewed wood, or holes in walls, which can indicate the presence of rodents, or chewed fabrics or paper, which could be the work of pests like silverfish or moths.
- Unusual Noises: Scratching, scurrying, or squeaking sounds, especially at night, may suggest the presence of rodents.
- Unpleasant Odors: Foul or musty smells that can't be attributed to other sources, which could be caused by pests like cockroaches, rodents, or bed bugs.
- Droppings or Urine Stains: Finding feces, urine stains, or smudges on floors, walls, or surfaces, particularly in hidden or dark corners.
- Bites or Allergic Reactions: Unexplained skin irritations, rashes, or bites, especially in the morning, which might be due to bed bugs or fleas.
- Changes in Plant Health: Sudden wilting, yellowing, or damage to plants, which could be the result of pest infestations in your garden or indoor plants.
- Increased Pet Behavior: Pets showing unusual signs of distress, scratching, or excessive grooming, which could be indicative of fleas or ticks.
- Food Contamination: Finding chewed or nibbled packaging, holes in food containers, or droppings in the pantry, which may suggest an infestation of pests like rodents or pantry pests.
- Nesting Materials: Discovering nests, hives, or webs in and around your property, indicating the presence of pests like birds, wasps, or spiders.
- Recurring Infestations: If you've tried DIY methods but the pest problem keeps returning, it's a sign that you may need professional help.
- Visible Evidence of Pest Activity: This could include seeing insects swarming around lights, finding clusters of pests, or witnessing mating behavior.
Professional Advice on Mosquito Control for Your Greenville Home
There’s nothing that can ruin outdoor fun quite like a swarm of mosquitoes, and yet there are times of the year in Greenville when it seems like they are unavoidable. While there’s good reason to assume that’s true, there are also some effective things that you can do to eliminate mosquitoes around your property.
Mosquitoes seek out sources of standing water and dense vegetation. There may be little you can do about living in close proximity to a lake or overgrown forest, but there are some things you can do to eliminate these factors.
Try the following tips to lessen your exposure to mosquitoes around your property:
- Eliminate standing water wherever possible by ensuring drainage is working properly, filling in holes in the yard, dumping out buckets and other items collecting water, and properly treating pools and hot tubs.
- Maintain landscaping by regularly mowing the lawn and trimming shrubbery.
- Use a fan in outdoor entertaining areas, as mosquitoes have a harder time flying in windy environments.
- Wear bug spray and long sleeves and pants when spending time outdoors.
If at-home mosquito prevention methods fall short of making your outdoor time enjoyable, call the professionals at Pest & Termite Consultants. Our mosquito treatment protects areas of your property where you spend time as well as the perimeter. Unlike store-bought products, our application will provide long-lasting results and only needs to be applied every three weeks. We also have an option for one-time services. Call today to find out more about our mosquito control services.
Signs Your Greenville Home Needs Professional Ant Control
If you think your home may be under attack by ants, you’re not alone. Ants are one of the most common home-invading pests across the country, and once they make it inside of your walls, they are incredibly difficult to get out.
Below are four of the most common signs of ant infestations:
- Ants: Unlike some pests, ants are not incredibly secretive. Often you can tell you have a problem with ants because you see a line of them parading through your space. Ants invade in search of food, so you will most likely find them in the kitchen or near your pet’s food bowl.
- Sawdust: Some ants, like carpenter ants, live a bit more out of sight but you may be able to see signs of their presence such as small holes in your woodwork or piles of sawdust.
- Mounds: Many infestations start in the yard before moving inside. If you have mounds in your lawn indicating that an ant colony is living close by they are likely already looking for ways inside your home for a meal.
- Predators: Odd as it may seem, sometimes the first clue you may have to an insect infestation is an increase in spiders. If you are finding more than an occasional spider in and around your home, they are likely feasting on an infestation of ants or other small insects.
To learn more about how Pest & Termite Consultants can eliminate ants from your home and keep them from coming back in the future, give us a call today.
Don't wait to get in touch with our Greenville pest control company. Schedule your service appointment today when you call (919) 246-8831.
“I must say our exterminator Darnell Walker has been absolutely amazing!” - Nakia Mason