Professional Pest Management Solutions
Wake Forest offers a great location, affordable living, and high quality of living for people — but also an abundance of pests. Luckily, the professionals at Pest & Termite Consultants know just how to keep your Wake Forest property free of pests, both nuisance and dangerous. Call today to learn more about our local service options and what we can do for you and your property.
Why Make Us Your Top Choice for Wake Forest Pest Control?
- Established. We've been serving the Triangle area for more than two decades and are highly rated by our past customers.
- Experienced. Our team of qualified pest exterminators is highly trained and knowledgeable in all types of pest eradication methods.
- Effective. Our team understands the complexity and nuances of pest infestations, so we tailor every job to each specific situation for effective, lasting results.
Do you have pests in your home? Give the guys in the blue trucks a call at (919) 246-8831 to set up an appointment.
Home Pest Control in Wake Forest, NC
Your home is your refuge, your solace, and the place you go to refresh, but nothing is refreshing about a pest infestation. Unwanted pests threaten the safety of your family, cause damage to your property, and add unnecessary stress to your life.
At Pest & Termite Consultants, we understand how upsetting and problematic pest infestations can be and that’s why we work hard to provide you with flexible, timely, and affordable residential pest solutions.
Whether you are facing ants, termites, bed bugs, moths, rodents, beetles, cockroaches, ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, or some other household pest, we can design a plan to fit your needs. Call today to set up an initial inspection.
Commercial Pest Control in Wake Forest, NC
If there’s any place worse than your home for a pest infestation, it's your business. Pests can cause countless issues for business owners; from health concerns for customers and staff to loss of income and bad publicity, pests cause nothing but trouble once they get into business establishments.
The professionals at Pest & Termite Consultants are ready to help. We service a wide variety of industries, including:
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Property management
- Educational facilities
- And more
If you have questions about how we can help your business get or remain pest-free, give us a call or connect with us online. We know that each situation is unique and we can build a custom commercial pest control plan that works for your needs and your budget.
The Best Way to Control Cockroaches on Your Wake Forest Property
Cockroaches are notorious for their ability to survive. Therefore, the most successful strategies for controlling their center around prevention rather than elimination. Like all pests, cockroaches enter our homes in search of three key resources: food, water, and shelter. To prevent cockroaches, we need to limit their access to these features.
We can do this in the following ways:
- Food: Cockroaches can survive on little to nothing for months on end, so you really need to think small when it comes to food items. Obviously, it is important to keep food covered and clean up spills, but you’ll also need to secure both indoor and outdoor trash cans and be mindful of the crumbs that can build up underneath appliances.
- Water: In terms of moisture control, some basic steps include ensuring that drainage is working properly, repairing leaky plumbing, and using dehumidifiers as needed.
- Shelter: For your home to be a shelter for cockroaches, they’ll first need to get inside. Limit the accessibility of your property by sealing even small gaps and cracks in the exterior, installing weatherstripping and door sweeps, repairing broken or torn screens, and using covers on exterior vents.
If cockroaches have already made themselves at home, your best bet for cockroach elimination is the professionals at Pest & Termite Consultants. Our Wake Forest pest control experts can rid your home of cockroaches and ensure they never return. Give us a call today to find out how to get started.
Mosquito Control Tips For Residents of Wake Forest
A world without mosquitoes sounds like a pretty perfect place to be. While you can’t eliminate mosquitoes as a whole, there’s a lot you can do to limit their presence on your Wake Forest property.
For example, these four simple tips can drastically reduce populations:
- Limit standing water. Mosquitoes need standing water to lay their eggs. Removing this by maintaining drainage systems, fixing faulty plumbing, and overturning items that collect water, can go a long way toward reducing their desire to spend time near your property.
- Maintain landscaping. After water, the thing mosquitoes most seek out are shady places to rest during the heat of the day. Mowing your grass regularly and keeping bushing and shrubs well-trimmed reduces the areas mosquitoes can land.
- Make some wind. Mosquitoes struggle to fly in breezy environments. Installing fans in outdoor areas where you spend the most time is an effective way to reduce the number of mosquitoes interrupting your day.
- Call the professionals. DIY mosquito control is all well and good, but even with the best mosquito prevention hacks, you are bound to still have some unwanted visitors. Professional mosquito control is a lot more effective and longer-lasting than any commercially available products.
At Pest & Termite Consultants, we specialize in total control with our mosquito control services. Call us today to find out just how soon you could be mosquito-free.
Reach our Wake Forest pest control company today at (919) 246-8831.
“Very professional and thorough” - Lee Katherine Ayerhart