In a close-knit North Carolina community like Youngsville, with a strong economy and attractive residential areas, it can sometimes be hard to imagine anything going wrong. But, if you’ve ever experienced the threat of a pest infestation, you know that no place is without risk.
On top of that, our sprawling communities, hot humid summers, and mild winters make for the perfect conditions for a wide variety of household pests. Luckily, help is available from the trained professionals at Pest & Termite Consultants. We can provide industry-leading services at affordable prices and customize our plans to fit your needs. Call us today to find out more.
Residential Pest Control In Youngsville, NC
More than 25 years ago, we established Pest & Termite Consultants to provide an economical, local alternative to big box companies. We take pride in serving area homes with the best pest control solutions. Our technicians can design custom services for your unique home. They save you money by only charging for services and products you really need and taking care of your problems once and for all.
Our residential care plans are designed to fit your schedule and your budget. We cover a wide variety of common household pests, but we don’t stop there. At Pest & Termite Consultants, we want to make sure your home is secure, so we also offer the following services:
- Moisture control services
- Pre-treatments for new construction
- Closing inspections
- NC WDI-100 reports
If you need help with these or other issues in your Youngsville home, give us a call today to find out how we can help.
Commercial Pest Control In Youngsville, NC
Unfortunately, the need for pest control doesn’t end in your front yard. Businesses are just as susceptible, if not more so, as our homes. At Pest & Termite Consultants, we solve pest issues for local companies in a fast, effective, and discreet manner. We know that an infestation can spell disaster for a commercial enterprise, so we don’t waste any time in eliminating pests and preventing their return.
We service a variety of industries including:
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Food service
- Property management
- Educational facilities
Whether you need a one-time visit or quarterly services, we can design a treatment plan that works for you.
Bed Bug Control: Practical Advice For Homeowners In Youngsville
Bed bugs are on the rise and so is their resistance to pesticides. These are some of the most stubborn of household pests, so the best way to deal with bed bugs is to make sure they never make it inside your home.
You can do this in the following ways:
- Be mindful when you find yourself in a bed bug hotspot. These hotspots are places where many people pass through or gather, such as transportation hubs, hotels and motels, schools, and laundromats. Bed bugs are hitchhiking pests and will be looking to catch a ride on your belongings. You can avoid this by not putting your belongings on the floor or close to those of other people.
- Take a close look at secondhand items. Another way bed bugs make it into our homes is by slipping in on secondhand purchases. It’s not just bedding and mattresses that you need to check, either. Bed bugs can hide in a variety of places, including furniture and fabrics, but also in things like small appliances.
- Keep your home maintained. Even if we’re careful, a stray bed bug may make its way into your home. Prevent them from settling in with frequent vacuuming of floors, rugs, and carpets, paying close attention to baseboard areas.
If you find that, despite your best efforts, bed bugs have made their way into your home, it is important to contact the professionals as soon as possible. At Pest & Termite Consultants, we have the advanced training and products to take on a stubborn bed bug infestation. Call us today to learn more about how we can eliminate this troublesome pest and make sure they never return.
A Guide To Effective Mosquito Control For Your Youngsville Property
Mosquitoes are famous for ruining outdoor fun, but really, what is to be done about them? While it is true that mosquitoes are ubiquitous around Youngsville, there are things that we can be doing to limit our exposure to them.
Some things you can do around your Youngsville property that will help deter mosquitoes include:
- Eliminate sources of standing water by ensuring drainage is in good condition, fixing faulty plumbing, overturning items that collect rainwater, and using dehumidifiers as needed.
- Reduce the space mosquitoes have to rest by mowing lawns regularly and keeping shrubs and bushes well maintained.
- Try installing fans in outdoor entertaining areas. Mosquitoes struggle to fly in windy environments and will likely avoid areas with increased airflow.
- You can also wear bug spray and long-sleeved clothing or try natural remedies like essential oils or careful planning.
When DIY mosquito fails to meet your expectations, don’t despair, just call the experts at Pest & Termite Consultants. We can schedule a time to treat your property and ensure mosquitoes disappear.
“Very professional and thorough” - Lee Katherine Ayerhart